Boot Barn® (http://www.bootbarn.com/), America’s largest western and work wear store, announced today the grand opening of its new downtown Nashville store and the launch of an exclusive line of clothing and accessories called Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley. The line will be formally unveiled at a special ceremony at the new store on Friday, October 24, at 2 p.m.
The new store, located at 318 Broadway, is in the heart of Nashville, and will mark its official grand opening during a kick-off weekend of events and celebrations for the local communityOctober 23-26.
Highlights of the grand opening weekend events include:
- The unveiling of Boot Barn’s new exclusive clothing line, Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley;
- Special Moonshine tasting by Tennessee’s own Ole Smoky Moonshine;
- In-store appearance and autographs by John Rich of Big & Rich in support of his Redneck Riviera line;
- A special shopping night to support the T.J. Martell Foundation (http://www.tjmartell.org/);
- Chances to win a 2015 Brad Paisley concert meet and greet, a pair of Dan Post boots, a $500 Boot Barn gift card, and a range of Boot Barn merchandise; and
- An official ribbon cutting, food, live music and more (see full schedule below).
“Nashville is a vibrant representation of the lifestyle that Boot Barn embodies, and we are thrilled to be opening our store in downtown in the heart of the city,” said Jim Conroy, Boot Barn’s chief executive officer. “We’ve designed this new store to reflect both our western heritage, as well as the rich music and culture Nashville is known for. ”
The Nashville store has been selected to introduce Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley, the newly announced clothing and accessories line Boot Barn developed with country superstar, Brad Paisley.
“Brad Paisley has superstar status in the country music genre, and I can’t think of a better place to showcase this new endeavor than at the grand opening of our Nashville store,” said Jayme Maxwell, Boot Barn’s vice president of marketing. “This line will appeal to those working and living the ‘country’ lifestyle and also to those who are influenced by Brad’s unique sense of style.”
The new store, located in Nashville’s historic downtown, has a country music flair, featuring a permanent stage for performances. Boot Barn’s first two-level store, the design incorporates many of the building’s historic features, including re-use of existing brick walls and wood floors, and the interior will feature photographs of iconic artists, show prints and neon signage. It was designed by Retail One, a leading retail environmental strategy, design and implementation firm.
“Boot Barn reached out early to understand and embrace our brand in their Nashville concept,” said Butch Spyridon, president and CEO of the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. “We appreciate their approach and welcome them to the neighborhood!”
Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley, currently only available in the downtown Nashville store, is a collection of boots, jeans, hats, T-shirts, jewelry, belts and woven shirts. The new line blends Boot Barn’s western heritage with a contemporary, country music edge. The full collection will be available online and in all Boot Barn stores December 1.
Boot Barn Grand Opening Schedule
- 5-8 p.m. A portion of purchases benefit the T.J. Martell Foundation
- 6 p.m. Live music by Marty Brown
- 7p.m. Live music by Cort Carpenter
- 8 p.m. Live music by Mary Sarah
Friday, October 24: MOONSHINE SPIRIT by Brad Paisley DAY
- 2 p.m. Official ribbon cutting to celebrate Nashville grand opening
- 2:10 p.m. Official introduction of Boot Barn’s new line: “Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley”
- 2:20 p.m. Moonshine Spirit line “preview”
- 3-5 p.m. WSIX FM radio remote
- 5-7 p.m. Ole Smoky Moonshine tasting and refreshments
Saturday, October 25: REDNECK RIVIERA DAY
- 1-3 p.m. Nash ICON radio remote
- 3-4 p.m. Live music by Boot Barn store manager Kyle Martin
- 4-5 p.m. Live music by Olivia Lane
- 5-7 p.m. Nash FM radio remote
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. John Rich on site for autographs. Purchase any piece of Redneck Riviera merchandise, and John Rich will autograph it!
- 2 p.m. Live music by Tammy Cassidy
- 3 p.m. Live music by Ben Bradford
- 4 p.m. Live music by Olivia Lane
- Dan Post boot giveaway
- $500 Boot Barn gift card giveaway
- Brad Paisley meet and greet giveaway
About Boot Barn
Boot Barn is the nation’s leading lifestyle retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company’s 155 stores in 24 states (as of June 6, 2014) feature a comprehensive assortment of approximately 200 brands and more than 1,500 styles on average. Its loyal customer base shops for an array of lifestyle brands, including Ariat, Justin, Lucchese, Dan Post, Corral, Wrangler, Cinch, Miss Me and Carhartt; exclusive brands like Shyanne, Cody James and American Worker; along with its newly launched line, Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley. Boot Barn maintains a commitment to the western lifestyle, country values and strong American work ethic. The Irvine, Calif.-based company is the official western retailer of the PRCA and WNFR, an official sponsor of Houston Livestock Show and RodeoTM, and supports more than 500 rodeos and western events every year. For more information, call 888-Boot-Barn or visit www.bootbarn.com.
About Brad Paisley
Brad Paisley is a critically acclaimed singer, songwriter, guitarist and entertainer whose talents have earned him numerous awards, including three GRAMMYs, two American Music Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards and 14 Country Music Association Awards (including Entertainer of the Year), among many others. A proud member of the Grand Ole Opry since 2001, Paisley earned the first of his 22 #1 singles in 1999, writing or co-writing 19 of them. His latest single, “Perfect Storm,” is from his chart topping 2014 album Moonshine in the Trunk. This summer Paisley was an expert on ABC’s hit singing competition, Rising Star, and also made multiple contributions to the new Disney animated film Planes: Fire & Rescue. He is currently headlining his Country Nation World Tour presented by KRAFT Cheese through the fall. Fans can look for him to return with Carrie Underwood for the seventh consecutive year as hosts of Country Music’s Biggest Night™, when The 48th Annual CMA Awards airs live from Nashville, November 5, on ABC. Visitwww.bradpaisley.com for more information.