MCA Nashville recording artist David Nail is set to release his third album I’M ON FIRE on March 4. On I’M ON FIRE, the Grammy nominated Missouri native teamed back up with Frank Liddell, Chuck Ainlay and Glenn Worf for the producing duties.
I’M ON FIRE has started off with a bang by the first single off the album, “Whatever She’s Got,” reaching GOLD Certification by the RIAA. The hit single, a song that Nail recorded for his wife Catherine, currently sits in the top-10 on the Billboard Country Airplay charts and continues to rise fast.
Nail, who is in one of the best places of his life both artistically and personally, says “There’s so many moments on this record that make me think about the last four years that I’ve been married, and ‘I’m a Fire’ just sums it all up.” He adds “It [the title track] says, ‘I’ve walked through flames, come out on the other end, and the foremost reason is because of you.’”
I’M ON FIRE boasts 11 tracks including “When They’re Gone (Lyle County)” which features harmonies by past tour mates Little Big Town, “Kiss You Tonight” a song that expresses the strong emotion that we all feel at some point in our lives for another, the steamy “Burnin’ Bed” and one of the most special moments on the album, the cover of Glen Campbell’s “Galveston;” which Nail turns into a duet with in one of country music’s best songbirds, Lee Ann Womack.
To hear David Nail discuss I’m A Fire click http://smarturl.it/sx7m2z.
Full track listing for I’M ON FIRE:
1. Whatever She’s Got [Written by Jimmy Robbins and Jon Nite]
2. Broke My Heart [Written by David Nail, Scooter Carusoe and Jonathan Singleton]
3. Burnin’ Bed [Written by Bob DiPiero, Brandy Clark and Shane McAnally]
4. When They’re Gone (Lyle County) [Written by Brett Eldredge and Scooter Carusoe]
5. Brand New Day [Written by David Nail, Scooter Carusoe and Shane McAnally]
6. Kiss You Tonight [Written by David Cook, Jay Knowles and Trent Summar]
7. The Secret [Written by David Nail and Scooter Carusoe]
8. Countin’ Cars [Written by Lee Thomas Miller, Michael Dulaney and Neil Thrasher]
9. Easy Love [Written by David Nail and Lee Thomas Miller]
10. I’m A Fire [Written by Jaren Johnston and Tom Douglas]
11. Galveston [Written by Jimmy L. Webb]
For more information on David Nail and for a full list of tour dates visit www.davidnail.com
Follow @DavidNail on Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidnail
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DavidNail