Big Machine Records has released the DANCE Y’ALL (Volume 1) EP, a digital compilation featuring amped up mixes. The five-song project, which showcases buoyant tunes from Big Machine Label Group (BMLG) artists Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett, Laura Bell Bundy and Greg Bates, is available now on iTunes & Amazon.
1. Two Step by Laura Bell Bundy f. Colt Ford (Laura Bell Bundy, Andy Davis, Colt Ford, Lance Kotara, Adam McInnis, Bryan Ray)
2. Party People by Florida Georgia Line f. Jaren Johnston of The Cadillac Three (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, J.T. Harding)
3. Go Time by Greg Bates (Greg Bates, Jimmy Ritchey, Shane McNally)
4. Front Porch Junkies (Remix) by Thomas Rhett (T.Rhett, Brad Warren, Brett Warren, Mark Irwin, Josh Kear)
5. Did It For The Girl by Greg Bates (Greg Bates, Lynn Hutton, Rodney Clawson)
“Two Step” will be released to Country radio later this summer but fans can catch Laura Bell Bundy now on Rascal Flatts’ LIVE & LOUD TOUR as special guest of the DANCE Y’ALL Experience.
ABOUT BIG MACHINE LABEL GROUP: At the helm of the independent Big Machine Label Group is industry veteran Scott Borchetta, who serves as President and CEO. The conglomerate encompasses Big Machine Records (founded in 2005), The Valory Music Co. (founded in 2007) and Republic Nashville (a partnership with Universal Republic founded in 2009 with Jimmy Harnen serving as President). The Big Machine Label Group’s current artist roster includes Multi-Platinum superstars Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and Reba; Platinum sensations The Band Perry and Florida Georgia Line; Legendary group The Mavericks; Gold-selling artist Brantley Gilbert & Justin Moore; Chart-topping act Eli Young Band as well as Hot newcomers Thomas Rhett, Cassadee Pope, Greg Bates, and RaeLynn. BMLG artists have received multiple GRAMMY, CMA, ACM, American Music Awards, CMT Music Awards, Teen Choice Awards, MTV Video Music Award and People’s Choice Award accolades as well as Brit Award and JUNO Award nominations. In 2012 BMLG rejuvenated its publishing arm with Big Machine Music, which has created a joint venture with Lukasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald’s Prescription Songs, allowing the two companies to co-publish songwriters and artists whose unique talents translate across genres. The label group has also forayed into the racing world, sponsoring the Brickyard 400 as well as back-to-back Indy500 drivers.